Looking for a Commercial Coordinator, to join a UK based record label, specialising in classical, contemporary and jazz. As Commercial Coordinator you will provide support and assistance to the Commercial Manager. This is a 12 month FTC.
This is a varied role, some of the duties will involve:
- Preparing and maintaining weekly sales documentation
- Assisting in collecting and updating the monthly sales presentation
- Working closely with the product and marketing team
- Gathering information for weekly sell ins
- Liaising with artists, managers and promoters regarding physical stock
- Organising retail catalogue campaigns
- Additional ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent numeracy skills and commercial awareness
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Previous experience working within a commercial role in the music industry
- Knowledge of physical distribution and logistics
- Knowledge and interest in classical and specialist music
If you are commercially focused and highly numerate, with experience working within the music industry then please get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.