Handle have partnered up with a prestigious lifestyle brand in search for a commercial development analyst. In this role you will be part of the Commercial Strategy and Development Team, providing a unique opportunity to work on a daily basis with projects involving the entire business across different functions of sales, marketing, NPD, supply chain and many more.
- Supporting the Commercial Development Managers in delivering business growth strategies
- Support the Annual Business Planning process, to ensure every market has a strong plan
- Providing support in developing regular business review reports against the agreed plans for business results and sales execution
- Developing relevant case studies to support other markets to overcome similar challenges and grow their business
- Investigate business performance issues, and calling upon various data reports / tools to provide rationale as to why this performance has occurred
- Comfortable with Microsoft Applications; PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and communication to various levels of management seniority
- Strong analytical skills. Enjoys getting to grips with a business challenge
- Proactive able to use data to make recommendations
- Communication of findings in an engaging manner
If you are a graduate with a keen interest in the the commercial side of business and you are looking for a varied and busy role please don't hesitate to contact me for more details!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.