Fantastic opportunity to join this leading broadcaster. This is a 12 month maternity cover.
You will be responsible for negotiating and operating all channel distribution and VOD licensing agreements across UK Pay TV platforms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading all linear negotiations
- Launching new services on emerging platforms (linear and VOD)
- Overseeing development and roll out of VOD strategy
- Project management
- Financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Presentation and proposal creation
The ideal candidate will have:
- First-hand experience of carriage agreements with one or all of the top four UK Pay TV platforms (Sky, Virgin, BT, Talk Talk)
- Experience negotiating and operating channel distribution and VOD licensing agreements
- The ability to simplify complex problems and evaluate systematically
- The ability to manage multiple projects with numerous stakeholders concurrently
- The creativity to develop new and innovative solutions to business challenges
- Awareness of developments in the TV, web and mobile spaces
- Experience in sales and new product development
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.