This represents a fantastic opportunity to join this iconic Music TV brand where you will ultimately be responsible for driving all commercial and ancillary income. With primary focus on the UK market, you will also be expected to assist in growing the commercial revenue for this brand internationally outside of North America. You will drive all commercial aspects and have the creative vision to develop new revenue streams out the format.
* Having ultimate responsibility for the Commercial Strategy, including overseeing all activation of commercial deals.
* Driving the relationship with partners, ensuring that both existing and new relationships are being given the upmost priority, and growing the revenue across all areas of the business.
* Developing on-air revenue streams
* Developing off-air revenue streams
* Working closely with the International team to share best practice for other territories.
* To be the ultimate source of all commercial knowledge around the format.
* To have responsibility for overall strategy that will require developing creative revenue streams both directly with brands and their agencies.
* Strong commercial experience, dealing directly with brands and agencies
* Have had exposure to developing commercial revenue streams across multi platforms, ideally within entertainment industry
* Strong deal negotiation skills
* To have overseen and managed activation of complex commercial deals.
* Strong deal negotiation skills. Ability to paper deals, and have track record at closing deals both domestically and internationally
* Confident and articulate manner
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Able to work as part of team, with proven ability to work with multi stakeholders
* To have excellent commercial contacts at: brands direct and key advertising and marketing agencies
* Entrepreneurial / problem solver
* Track record of creating new revenue streams, around IP, and being able to get buy in of key management team
* To be a self-starter, to have drive and ambition to make a difference to profitability of the brand
* Experience within TV industry
* Experience in international commercial projects
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.