Handle is excited to be working with a dynamic results-obsessed Digital Agency. They are passionate about great web design and very proud of the digital projects they create. We are looking for COO for a newly created position of Commercial Director for their West Sussex office. We are looking for someone from a Finance background that comes equipped with a strategic proven-track record.
- Implementing strategies to drive revenue and ultimately business growth.
- Carrying out risk assessments when taking on new customer accounts.
- Negotiating ongoing contracts with suppliers and customers.
- Reviewing contracts and making recommendations on commerciality.
- Interpreting market trends and adapting to industry changes.
- Management and reporting of supplier contracts and terms.
- Streamlining lead generation processes enabling sales teams to chase leads swiftly.
- Analysing opportunities for growth via acquisition and performing due diligence.
- Implementing new sales strategies and ensuring departments follow industry best practice.
- Making commercial recommendations to the board of directors.
- Setting and delivering the company plan alongside other directors.
- Handling a variety of projects for the business and overseeing project management.
Background of the Commercial Director:
- Qualified ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Proven track record of Strategy
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation.
- A natural leader of people with excellent managerial and motivational skills.
- Relevant industry experience and in-depth knowledge of the market.
- Strong financial acumen (maybe a management accounting background)
The finance team and the sales team would report into this role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.