The Commercial Finance Analyst will play a key role in investment analysis, strategic investment opportunities including; Deal Analysis, commercial deal support, merges and acquisitions, financing and strategic reviews across the business.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Performing analysis on Mergers and Acquisition opportunities (investments and divestments), including the preparation of robust and informative valuation models.
- Support various territories around the world in the preparation of deal memos and financial models before submission to senior management for approval
- Provide investment appraisal over investment initiatives and advising internal investment boards.
- Business Partner with stakeholders to build insight and support data interpretation for commercial initiatives
- Supporting strategic planning and transformation initiatives, including preparing consolidated financials and providing analysis and sensitivities into the programme boards.
- Perform transaction execution including co-ordination of due diligence, working with external advisors where necessary.
- Working with Company Secretarial to support the post-investment reviews process and assessing learnings to support future decision making.
- Supporting cross-company analysis required for horizontal operating boards
- Prepare presentations, reports and financial analysis for Senior Management on an ad hoc basis.
- Exceptional financial modelling and transaction execution experience is essential
- Experience in analysis of potential new deals / acquisition targets
- Ability to produce high quality and detailed analytics whilst focussing on key messages to senior stakeholder
- Ability to use own initiative to drive forward projects
- Proactive and self-motivated, with excellent organisational skills
- Highly diligent approach to work
- Knowledge and understanding of the media and entertainment industry is
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.