Handle Recruitment is seeking a Creative Communication Manager to join an international B2B events organisation, to work across their entire portfolio with a broad range of industries to cater towards; including fashion & retail, tech and energy.
As the Creative Communications Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the competitive landscape, target audiences and personas, the brand proposition and key messages, to develop creative content and communications that drives customer engagement and response.
- Copywriting - across all online and offline channels. Delivering relevant, customer focused business truths with emotion and purpose that resonate, building long term relationships and drive responses that meet brand objectives.
- Managing email content, ensuring messaging is on-brand and engaging. Working with the Email Automation team to ensure copy, templates and imagery is provided according to the schedule.
- Supporting the creation and delivery of audience communication including email brochures, direct mail, event previews & guides, magazine ads, signage, video, banners, web imagery and buttons (for use via online and social) in line with brand creative.
- Managing and working with external partners (design agencies, designers, video producers, printers, mailing houses) involved in the process of producing and delivering creative communications to meet agreed deadlines and at the best possible cost.
- Prioritising the delivery of all briefs and communications in line with delivery dates and requirements across your brand portfolio.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working with or for creative/design agencies to deliver content, brand identity and design assets for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Ability to adapt tone, messaging and content to different audiences and their behaviour to attract, engage and influence.
- Confidence working in a demanding, fast paced environment, on multiple projects often at different stages, where the ability to prioritise is critical to success.
- A demonstratable passion for and an eye for design and artworking skills.
- Experience of working closely with digital teams.
- Software proficiency: CC Adobe Suite including Photoshop and InDesign.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.