A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and commercially minded Finance Analyst to join a leading business within the entertainment industry.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting with preparing monthly management accounts
- Assisting in forecasting an budgeting
- Preparing monthly commercial reporting pack
- Assisting with month end analysis
- Using in depth analysis of market data to assess new services and trends
- Working with other areas of the business to gain relevant information to help compile budget and forecast
- Adhoc royalty analysis
The ideal candidate will be part-qualified (ideally Professional level in ACCA or Strategic level in CIMA) in professional accountancy qualification. You should have 2- 3 years experience in an analytical or similar role and media and/ or media background would be a big advantage. You should also have advanced Excel skills with strong accuracy and attention to detail. We are looking for someone who is confident and personable with a great work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable. You will also need to be available on short notice!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.