Global digital media business is currently seeking an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst for their growing HQ in the West End.
This newly created role will be a core member of the management team you be responsible for the financial planning and analysis and a part in strategy formulation and delivery, providing visibility of performance.
- Ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provision of financial KPI reports on a periodical basis
- Flash reporting, highlighting key variances to budget & forecast
- Assist in the completion of quarterly analysis / reporting to the parent company
- Work closely with the key stakeholders in defining key revenue drivers for the business
- Be the key Finance contact for scenario planning and sensitivity analysis
- Analyse and effectively communicate risks and opportunities
- Support the Finance Director with key commercial meetings
- Appraisals of new business opportunities to support growth
- Support the Finance Director & COO with management information reporting, including presentations
- Business partnering experience is essential
- Solid experience in financial planning
- Advanced knowledge of excel - business modelling
- Strong analytical experience in Media and/or Technology business
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with solid communication skills across all levels
- You will be a qualified accountant, ideally with experience with digital media.
This is a first class role for a Finance Analyst / FP&A Analyst looking for more autonomy and ownership in their next role.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.