Handle Recruitment are working with a multi-channel reputable retail business that are market leaders in their industry. We are in search of a Financial Analyst to be based in their vibrant London office. Working within their growing finance team, the strategic Commercial Finance Analyst will drive the annual plan and maintain forecast models, striving to drive efficiency, supporting the commercial finance team with their planning, analysis and reporting needs.
- Key contact for the consolidation of business presentations
- In-depth analysis to support actual and forecast variances
- Analyse and present key drivers to support periodic consolidation
- Financial scorecards and modelling
- Provide guidance to Senior Management on results and opportunities
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support the needs of the business
- Preparation of annual stores budgets and forecasts
- Liaising with Retail management team and finance colleagues
- Reviewing store financial performance with Retail team on a monthly basis
- Working in cross-functional teams to support on-going business projects
- Identifying, communicating and managing risks and opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Find opportunities to drive positive change in Finance and business processes to
- Must be part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Must be degree Qualified
- Advance Excel skills (v lookups, pivot tables, macros)
- High attention to detail
- Works well in a team and able to engage with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.