Global media and entertainment giant, is currently seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to join one of their divisional finance teams.
Working for a division of one of the most exciting businesses in the Entertainment World, the Commercial Finance Analyst will provide the business unit with budgeting & forecasting, cost management and analytical support.
The role will suit a candidate with an excellent academic background and a good mixture of commercial and accounting experience gained within media or retail; Qualified or looking to continue with a professional qualification. Excellent Excel skills. Prior SAP experience is also highly desirable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with annual budgeting and forecasting process for the division, including results against budget
- Communicate with stakeholders explaining performance and highlight risks and opportunities
- Management and reporting of regional P&L including the presentation of forecasts and budget
- Provision of accurate analysis to senior management, including the drafting of presentations
- Review financials with senior stakeholders to identify cost savings
- Regular involvement with new EMEA projects and initiatives
- Partner with the business to drive efficiencies
On offer is a first class and highly progressive role for an ambitious individual, who has the desire to work for a well-known international business. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.