An exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join one of the world's largest and most influential entertainment agencies!
Reporting directly to the VP of Finance, the Finance Analyst will be responsible for all financial activities in monthly, quarterly and annual analysis of revenues and will also be the go-to financial resource for Department management, Agents and Assistants.
The role includes assisting with the annual budget process and quarterly forecasting as well as the preparation of monthly actual vs. budget variance analysis, financial metrics and ad hoc analysis as directed.
The Departmental Financial Analyst's responsibilities include the following:
- Ensure all booking reports are accurate and entered into the accounting system on a timely basis.
- Analyze and follow up on open/future bookings to ensure commissions are collected on a timely basis.
- Prepare monthly actual vs. budget reports for Department and Finance management.
- Analyze monthly variances to budget.
- Project revenues by analysing booking report data and working closely with Department key contacts.
- Track financial metrics to spot trends and communicate performance to management.
- Respond to Management questions through research and analysis.
- Provide management reports and analysis as requested.
- Complete system and process improvement projects as requested by Management.
The ideal candidate
- Will be degree-qualified to a relevant specialism in Business Administration, Accounting or Economics (2:1 or above)
- Previous experience in a similar accounting and/or financial analysis position in a similar industry
- An interest in the entertainment industry is essential
Our client offers excellent career prospects, a generous salary and an excellent bonus/benefits package! Get applying!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.