Our client, an internationally renowned FMCG business is currently looking find a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team of professionals in their very trendy London office.
The role is providing all financial planning, analytics and reporting to a number of key stakeholders and budget holders within the business including the commercial & marketing teams.
We are looking for an ambitious and academically strong candidate, that's actively studying for a professional qualification; CIMA or ACCA.
- Monthly reporting, analysis & insight to your stakeholders that is focused on improving future performance
- Day to day support of national account managers maintaining sales and promotion planning tools and helping them evaluate account strategies and maximise return on promotional investments.
- Supporting analysis for the several key cost centres and revenue streams
- Completing post-promotion analysis, including marketing and trading events
- To support the Commercial Finance Manager with the delivery of accurate budgets and forecasts across multiple channels and territories
- Ad-hoc analysis to support major business opportunities
- This is really exciting role and offers a huge amount in the way of progression and future opportunities as the business continues to grow internationally.
- Possess a finance or accounting related degree, ideally with a 2:1 or above
- Desire to complete a recognised financial qualification (CIMA/ACCA) is expected
- Experience of working with Excel and Microsoft packages
- SAP system experience is desirable
This role will suit an energetic, self-initiating and ambitious individual who is keen to learn and grow their career in a commercially oriented FMCG finance role.
An excellent benefits package is also on offer which includes a full study package.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.