Handle Recruitment are working with one of the world's most successful music groups to recruit an exciting and progressive Finance Analyst role, on a permanent basis.
This fantastic opportunity will allow the right candidate to work in a team of hard working and supportive individuals and will include the following duties:
- Help provide financial accounting and operation support to the supply chain team.
- Support financial accounting process at month end for stock holding entity, including inventory analysis and balance sheet/cash controls.
- Reconcile and analyse all inter-company balances investigating where differences occur.
- Manage and collate release schedule information, including liaison with affiliates to ensure timely and accurate submissions.
- Maintain key release system for actual, forecast and budget submissions; including updating titles and reconciliation to financial reporting systems.
- Help provide financial and operational support to the licensing business, a network of 3rd party licensees.
- Help prepare financial budget and forecasts.
- Work closely with royalties and IT departments to ensure accurate financial information is presented in monthly accounts.
- Overall management of TV royalty break process across International region; including analysing approvals, break summaries, accruals and recoveries.
- Liaison with royalties teams to ensure timely and accurate flow of information to enable recovery from Artist.
- Bachelor's degree from a leading university with a 2:1 or higher.
- Part-qualified accountant ACA/ACCA or CIMA - desirable, but not essential.
- Confident Microsoft Excel skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.