A new opportunity has just arisen for a Part Qualified Commercial Finance Analyst to join a leading global luxury retail business on a contract basis. They are looking for someone proactive with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. This is a multi-faceted role with duties across reporting, accounting, planning and analysis.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting with preparing annual budgets and forecasts
- Preparing monthly commercial reporting pack
- Assisting with month end analysis
- Report monthly KPIs
- Using in depth analysis of market data to assess new services and trends
- Working with other areas of the business to gain relevant information to help compile budget and forecast
The ideal candidate:
- Part qualified (ideally Professional level in ACCA or Strategic level in CIMA) in professional accountancy qualification.
- 2- 3 years experience in an analytical role within a retail or creative company
- Advanced Excel skills with strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong communicator with proven ability to partner with internal stakeholders and decision makers
- We are looking for someone who is confident and personable with a great work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- You will also need to be available on short notice!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.