An exciting and attractive opportunity has arisen for a highly commercial finance analyst to join the Retail team at a British Multinational Retailer based in beautiful offices in London.
The main responsibilities:
- Budgeting and forecasting and business partnering with other departments across the company
- Reviewing store financial performance and analysis
- Appraising business cases from partner divisions
- Competitor analysis
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and getting involved in strategy for the business
- Seek opportunities to drive positive change in Finance and business processes to improve efficiency, maximise value for money and improve stakeholder experience
-Newly qualified ACA/CIMA
-Strong analysis experience
-Fantastic communication skills
-The drive to improve processes, add value and work closely with other teams on the strategy of the business
-Experience with Financial modelling
-Ambitious individual and a team player
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.