Handle recruitment are partnering with a fast-paced, dynamic FTSE listed retail business, are looking for an all-rounded Commercial Finance Analyst. This role sits within their finance team in their rapidly expanding London office.
- Work with sales to monitor and forecast detailed promotional pricing plans for clients
- Monthly Reporting of Finance KPIsWork to improve core commercial finance processes
- Prepare ad hoc commercial project viability studies
- Prepare month end actuals and co-ordinate the preparation of the monthly commercial reports
- Prepare the monthly forecast profit and loss statements
- Provide monthly and quarterly bridges for corporate reporting
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and strategic plans P&L Statements
- Review balance sheet accruals and ensure each entry supported with justification
- Support the business change function ensuring costs are managed and benefits tracked appropriately
- Drive efficiency and reporting improvements in Finance through best use of current accounting systems
- Support the FP&A Manager in the production of business cases where possible
- Ad hoc analysis and special projects as assigned
The successful candidate will be an ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified Accountant with previous experience ideally working for a FTSE Retail or FMCG business. You will have extensive experience of planning and forecasting and the ability to liaise with finance and non-finance personnel on a daily basis. This is a role suited to individuals who have a broad analysis experience and the ability to provide commentary and explanation behind the numbers and analysis that is produced.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.