I am recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a best in industry multi national retail business.
Reporting directly in to the Financed Director your main duties will include;
- Maintain an accurate view of the forthcoming sale pipeline (sales and profitability)
- Assist with the local budgeting and forecasting process for the Department working closely with the Business Managers and Directors of the Department
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of the financial results of sales with commentary
- Provide analysis to support the department's strategic decision-making such as margin trends by region, value level or category
- Calculate and provide reporting on selling the sale upside opportunities and risks
- Run pre-sale scenarios and breakeven analysis for core market sales
- Work with the Commercial Finance team in ensuring the current sale profitability profile and cost inputs are understood for deals under consideration
The successful candidate will most likely Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with some PQE although Finalist and Newly Qualified will be considered.
You will receive a salary upto £55k plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.