I am recruiting for a Commercial Finance Director to join an internationally renowned media business based in Central London
Reporting directly to the MD your main duties will include;
- Understanding & negotiating contracts, being able to assess from a business and financial point of view.
- Budget and forecast cycles strategic overview of business performance and aims for the future
- Acquisition P&L's and input into acquisition discussion
- Analysis for commercial business decisions - license renewals, exclusive editions etc.
- Presenting financials and company performances to senior management team
- Process improvement and change management activities
- Financial modelling to feed into strategy
- Working with following internal partners: Group Finance, Accounting Services, Royalties,
- Rights, Contracts, Production, Sales, Marketing & Publicity
- Assessing the value of deals/proposal
- Challenging the business to be financially efficient
The successful candidate will be Qualified with at least 7 years of PQE.
You will receive a salary upto £130k plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.