Global Media Company
Commercial Finance Manager
A large multinational media company are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their busy finance team in London. You will be responsible for management accounting and commercial reporting, as well as FP&A. This would suit a qualified accountant with a couple of year's post-qualified experience looking to step into a challenging and fast-paced role.
- Period end accounting closes for a range of rights properties
- Variance analysis of actual results against forecast
- Preparation of periodic client accounting reports for rights properties including liaising with clients
- Compliance with obligations under client and customer contracts
- Liaise with group accounts payable function to ensure all company payments are made on time
- Preparation of forecasts for rights properties on a 3 year rolling basis
- Liaising with Commercial, Production, Legal and Finance colleagues to ensure all relevant information is collected
- Periodic cash-flow forecasting for rights properties
The key aspect of the role is to analyse and submit monthly, quarterly and year end results complying with rights properties reporting requirements.
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- At least a year's post qualified experience
- Strong knowledge of UK and US GAAP
- Excellent communication skills with both finance and non-finance staff and clients
- Good understanding of revenue recognition
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ideally experience working within the media industry
- Ideally experience using SAP
- Ideally experience of FP&A work
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.