My Client an award winning, Leading Media business in Central London are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to start a 3-5 month contract in April.
If you have a strong Business partnering and Modelling Skill Set and are a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent) please get in touch ASAP.
Details of the role:
This position will be reporting to the UK Finance Director. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform revenue and cost analysis of advertising projects and provide insight into profitability drivers
- Support senior management team in driving cost transformation
- Analysis of KPI's and results and supporting the Controller in variance analysis
- Assessment and improvement of analysis and reporting
- Business Partner new initiatives and build complex analytical models
- Support the FD in rate card analysis and pricing support
- Provide forecasting support
- Providing detailed cost analysis on expenditure with in the Film department.
- Ad hoc planning and analysis as required to support the needs of directors and other business functions.
Key Skill Set:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Proven Business Partnering experience, able to effectively bridge the gap between finance and the business.
- The majority of work will be based on excel and therefore a strong excel knowledge.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.