An International Media Business are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to start ASAP in an ongoing contract.
This is one of the World's leading media companies with offices based around the globe and covers a vast scope of Media Platforms such as Advertising, TV, Film and Radio.
With an impressive portfolio of high profile projects this is certainly a fantastic time to join such a prestigious business and get involved in key decisions that will have a big impact on the wider EMEA region.
The Commercial Finance Manager will have management of the P&L for the region. This person will also Business Partner with various stakeholders and drive strategic decisions.
- Provides support to the Finance Director for various regions
- Business partner with various stakeholders and assist with strategy
- Provide detailed analysis and scenario planning
- Responsible for presentations to Senior Management in the UK and abroad
- Dealing with high volumes of data and consolidate into various reports
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Providing variance analysis and detailed explanations on findings
- Dealing with various revenue streams and improve processes accordingly
- Ad hoc projects on request of senior leadership team
- Creating financial models on an ad hoc basis
- Passion for Media/Entertainment essential
- At least three years post qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Experience in the Creative Industries an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate a commercial mind-set
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.