My client are an International Technology Business that are headquartered in the USA, but also have offices based around the globe and in the UK. They're a market leader in the digital space and have grown extensively over the last few years.
They're now looking to expand their ambitious London team with an exciting contract to start asap.
Finance Business Partner
This ambitious individual must be a confident and self-sufficient Business Partner to support the Finance Teams in a fully functioning all round commercial role.
This position requires a self-starter who can hit the ground running and work independently.
Main tasks include:
- Working as a Business Partner for European Regions
- Creating financial models for short/long term business objectives
- Analysis of business performance to support expansion plan
- Liaising with various department heads in relation to budgets and projects
- Reporting - including variance analysis
- Influencing key business decisions based on analysis performed
- Setting up and administering systems, processes and controls
- Experience with SAP systems an advantage
- Other ad-hoc work as required by parent company
The role reports to the Senior Finance Manager for Europe. This is also an opportunity to get involved in other ad hoc tasks with a "can do" attitude a must!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.