Commercial Finance Manager needed for an instantly recognisable, global publishing business. This is a 6 month contract role where the main purpose of the position, is provide financial and commercial support to the division. Working closely with the Commercial Director, you will play a key part in the strategic planning for future growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of the month end, budget and forecasting processes from a commercial finance stand point
- Act as a Business Partner to senior stakeholders - both finance and non-finance
- Contribute to, and help evolve reporting, including monthly reporting for the board and investors
- Review weekly and monthly commercial results for the business
- When requested, attend and participate in monthly commercial review meetings and other meetings
- Provide support for external financial reporting where necessary
- Mentor, develop and coach one commercial analyst
Who we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Demonstrable experience in commercial finance
- Experience in a publishing business, or another industry that has a similar supply chain model
- Be highly numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Hyperion is advantageous
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.