Do you have strong revenue forecasting experience? If so read on!
An international entertainment business are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to support their studio business.
Reporting directly into the Senior Commercial Director duties will include:
- Providing our business leaders with insightful financial analysis on revenue to support decision making
- Integrate finance into the business by providing quality, accurate information showing performance against plans with variance, identifying key drivers supported by analysis
- Developing and maintaining dashboards, bi-weekly flash forecasts, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for revenue
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs containing both financial and non-financial KPIs, and commentary
- Excel modelling and creation and maintenance of Budgeting & Forecasting models to support the forecasting and budgeting processes of revenue, marketing, operating costs and headcount
The successful applicant will be a qualified analyst with extensive revenue forecasting experience gained in a fast paced an international business. If you do not have this experience unfortunately you will not be considered.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.