Handle are working with an instantly recognisable Major Record Label to assist in the search a Digital Finance Manager. Working alongside some of the best in business this role will be responsible for the delivery of financials for all the digital partner agreements on an international scale.
Supervising the intercompany accounts team the role will provide continual and close hand support to the Global Digital Business Finance and Deal Admin teams in various global territories and will be responsible for the timely reporting and forecasting of key financials.
- Gain an understanding of the key deal terms
- Give financial support to Legal and Bus Dev teams on deal negotiations
- Variance analysis to compare actual sales vs. forecast on a monthly basis
- Calculation of monthly accruals
- Liaise with UK accounts receivable department to monitor open A/R for each Digital provider
- Communicate monthly forecast vs. actuals with an explanation of large variances
- Work with GDB Deal Administration to ensure proper set up and pay-outs to each territory
- Analysis of global intercompany account and other balance sheet accounts
- Ad-hoc projects as necessary
This role is an exciting and critical position that will require an analytical mindset and forward thinking individual. The suitable candidate will be a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA and have a track record of financial modelling and excel spreadsheet manipulation. You will be experienced in senior financial reporting and possess the communication skills necessary to deal with all finance and none finance functions.
SAP experience is desirable. Music and Media experience is absolutely essential as is a passion for the music industry and digital era.
Working for a Label at the top of its game this role is a key and value adding position.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.