An exclusive opportunity has become available for a qualified Commercial Finance Manager (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) to join a global-leading Media & Entertainment business, based in the heart of Central London.
Reporting directly to the Senior Finance Manager, the Commercial Finance Manager will be responsible for the direct management of 1 or 2 Finance Analysts and will solely be in charge of the retail profitability analysis and budget preparation for a specific division within the business.
The main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation of and presenting to the Management Board quarterly profitability analysis within the division
- Preparation of and presenting to the Management Board physical budgets and forecasts by retailer
- Support Senior Manager in retailer terms, in preparing business cases and identifying the impact to the business on new terms of trade
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators and provide appropriate reports
- Manage the initiation of new business trading models, including consignment, with retailers and embedding associated new processes as business as usual
- Manage the month end accounting and monthly forecasts for all retailer associated cost of business (annual retrospective discounts, promotional markdowns, marketing spend)
- Ensure Commercial Finance Analysts are resolving all finance related issues with retailers and actively participating in retailer account teams
- Encourage and drive process improvement activities (territory and enterprise wide)
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA or international equivalent) + suitable post qualification experience in a media company.
- Understanding relevant industry environment - FMCG, retail customers, sales-led organisations
- Graduate or graduate calibre
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.