Handle are proud to be supporting a cutting edge and leading live music and investment company in their search for a commercial financial manager. Managing the day to day operations for the UK division, this position will play a key role in looking after a key portfolio of music clients and festivals as well as supporting the business commercially in its continuous growth through investments and acquisitions. The other principal focus is to provide advisory support; namely budget setting, commercial analyses and advise on the commercial and operational aspects of each business unit.
This newly created and broad commercial position suitable for a qualified accountant will work closely with senior business figures and key decision makers and will be involved with but not limited to the following:
- Financial Controller for portfolio of client businesses
- Responsibility for accounting and compliance matters
- Oversight of junior staff who run day to day bookkeeping and budget management
- Implementation of financial control and reporting systems
- Oversight of ticketing reporting and operations for festival businesses
- On site cash management for event based clients
- Responsibility for ad hoc client financial projects
- Management of budget setting process
- Management of audit process
- Financial analyses of commercial arrangements
- Advise on commercial strategies and negotiations
- Advise on operational and organisational systems
- Input on broader business strategies
- Review of commercial contracts
- Advise on budget setting, drawing on industry experience
- Client relationship management
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and be experienced within working in a commercial finance and accounting environment. You will be a technically strong but a forward thinking accounting with a self-starting attitude and the commercial acumen necessary to advise, support and analyse. You will be a strong communicator with the ability to report to senior figures and clients and maintain and build relationships.
An interest and passion for Music and Live Music is absolutely essential!!!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.