An exciting opportunity for a commercial finance manager or a senior commercial finance analyst has arisen to join the team at a leading multi-channel fashion retail business.
The key responsibilities:
- Responsibility for managing the annual budget process, business partnering with other departments and working with the senior management team
- Responsibility for the maintenance of integrated rolling business forecasts - P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
- Maintenance of international rolling forecasts
- Development of strategic plans
- Analysis and interpretation of forecasts
- Preparation of board presentation pack
- Monthly review of capital expenditure
The ideal candidate:
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified with industry experience in Retail
- Strong modelling and analysis experience
- Adaptable with accountancy systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels across the business
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.