Handle are currently working with an iconic Global fashion retailer on a key Commercial Finance Manager role that will form part of their growing central London based commercial finance team.
Managing and mentoring a team of 2, this Commercial Finance Manager role will act as the primary business partner to the several key stakeholders across the business - providing periodic analysis, highlighting risks & opportunities and influencing decision making.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop 5 Year plan, annual budget and monthly re-forecast
- Work closely with key stakeholders to define strategy for international business operations
- Build effective relationships with stakeholders to support & challenge the business
- Supporting key Directors to determine how to expand the international operations
- Develop robust business cases for new investments
- Manage & coach a team of two analysts
The ideal candidate:
Will be academically strong qualified accountant, with a proven track record in an international or pan-European business. You must have evidence of commercial decision support at all levels, within a fast paced, high growth environment. A strong analytical approach and strong skills in Excel is a must.
This is a high profile position will suit an Analyst looking for a step up where you will become a key part of the decision making process, providing clear financial analysis to key stakeholders across the business.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.