Commercial Finance Manager - Retail / Tech start up
An exciting start up is currently looking for a qualified Finance Manager to come on board as one of their first senior hires and the main focus for the Finance Manager will start from addressing the core challenges a rapidly growing technology start-up is facing and quickly develop into a head of finance of a large technology business in the next couple of years.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified and have at least 1 year of experience in a managerial role. The ideal candidate will come from a smaller organisation or have start-up experience. You must have proven experience of preparing and managing preparation of key financial statements and budgets and have practical experience of preparing analytics reports and presentations.
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager:
- Development of robust and efficient finance processes
- preparation of management accounts including P&L, cash flow and balance
- preparation of financial and business forecasts
- Financial and business analytics
- Day-to-day detailed cash management
- administration of all invoicing, payments and bank accounts, accounts payable and
- payroll and other core HR-related processes
- Financial analysis and insight - developing long-term plan for the business
- Full spectrum of administration and office management responsibilities
- Oversight of all the legal activities, both in-house and outsourced
Requirements for the Finance Manager:
- You must qualified (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Managerial experience
- Practical experience of preparing analytics reports and presentations
- Commercially astute and business focused
- Previous experience of working in cooperation with the legal function
- Aspiring to potentially grow beyond the financial function
If you are interested in the opportunity, please do apply and send your CV ASAP.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.