A leading advertising company are currently looking for a Commercial Insight Manager to join their commercial team on a 12 fixed term contract.
As a Commercial Insight Manager your focus will primarily be on providing consumer insight to support sales pitches. With a varied client base, you will have the opportunity to work across a number of different industries.
- Educate sales teams in how best to apply insights to create compelling sales arguments
- Liaise with clients to negotiate and agree research projects
- Take ownership of key research projects, managing them from start to finish
- Prepare briefs and commission research projects
- Analyse and interpret data to identify patterns and solutions
- Write detailed reports and present results both internally and externally
- Develop new and interesting ways to communicate research findings
- You will have experience working with media specific projects as well as;
- The Ability to develop commercially minded, insight led sales pitches.
- The ability to interpret raw research findings into actionable commercial insights.
- Confident presentation skills.
- A passion for understanding consumer behaviour
- An ability to create insight that is accessible to all.
- An approachable and collaborative manner, both internally and with clients.
This supportive company offers a number of benefits including a great work culture, 25 days holiday a year (plus public holidays), flexible working hours along with an incentive scheme.
If you are a confident person with a deep understanding of the sales process and a passion for research, then this may be the ideal role for you! Apply now or get in touch to discuss further!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.