Calling all Management Accountants & FP&A Analysts!
Handle are currently working with a well established international music business assisting with their search for a part-qualified Commercial Management Accountant.
Working in a team of 7 and reporting into the Head of Finance your duties would include:
- Working with operational managers to improve the budgeting & forecasting process
- Sensitivity and profitability analysis to support decision making for exiting business and for new business cases
- Business partnering with key stakeholders to track budgets v spend and report on KPIs
- Ensuring appropriate cost centers are in place
- Maintaining cash v accruals method of accounting
- Working closely with operational stakeholders to ensure they understand the Actuals reported by book-keeping teams and also to ensure reporting is compliant, complete and accurate, in line with budgeted expectations
- Advising on areas of risk as well as suggesting processes to mitigate it
- Producing working capital analysis and cash forecasting
It is essential that all applicants have proven experience working in a similar Management Accounting or FP&A focussed role, ideally within media.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.