I am recruiting for a Commercial Management Accountant to join a globally recognised music business based in London.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance your main duties will include;
- Complete monthly P&L and Balance Sheet Management Accounts with commentary against budgets and forecasts and review with the management teams
- Deliver weekly reporting KPIs and analysis of the financial and operational performance to the Head of Finance with their own opinions pushed forwards on the performance.
- Producing monthly forecasting and annual budget preparations with key operational staff.
- Month end reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Act as 'eyes and ears' in daily interactions with staff and project spending management, providing weekly and monthly 'deep dive' analysis into agreed areas as required
- Assist management in improving the profitability of their business, challenging where required and constantly monitoring costs
- Introducing new processes and changing behaviours to support Group strategy and achieve budgets
- Heavily involved in the implementation of SAP as a new finance system
The successful candidate will most likely be Newly Qualified to 2 years PQE ACCA/CIMA/ACA with practical Management Accounts experience.
You will receive a salary upto £55k plus excellent benefits package.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.