Handle's client is a leading record label in the Entertainment Industry and they are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Commercial Management Accountant to work within their expanding digital finance team. The position will support the digital Finance Managers and help with the supervision of a team of analysts and assistants. This position is ideal for 1-2 years post qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) accountant and will involve:
- Production of International monthly reporting, forecasting/budgeting of sales Being responsible for overseeing all finance-related areas including Reporting, Analysis and Forecasting
- Reconciliation of income and assisting with the distribution of income
- Sales analysis and analysis to support commercial and business decision making
- Manage the month-end process
- Managing the team to meet deadlines efficiently and accurately
- Ad hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join what is recognised as one of the most prestigious companies in the world. You will in return receive excellent training and career development, as well as having the chance to work alongside some of the best in the business. You will be a qualified accountant, be highly skilled in Excel and SAP and have had exposure to the entertainment/media industry.
All candidates will be contacted within 5 working days of application. (Sadly due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to respond directly to everyone, but we will try our very best!)
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.