A Commercial Management Accountant is now required for an extremely successful global music group that is recognised as one of the fastest growing digital businesses in the UK.
Reporting to the FC, this role offers an excellent opportunity to take full responsibility for the UK Management Accounts as well as supporting the FP&A team and budget holders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing UK Management Accounts including reporting on budget variances
- Business partnering with budget holders to drive cost savers and efficiencies
- Responsibility for Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance Sheet and multicurrency bank account reconciliation
- Improvement of finance processes and systems on an ad hoc project basis
- Supporting the year-end process
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years' previous experience
- Qualified Accountant Status (preferably CIMA)
- Team working skills and the ability to lead and advise
- Strong Excel skills and ERP System experience
- Excellent communication skills, good attention to detail and a proactive approach
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.