Handle Recruitment is proud to be partnering with the digital venture of a well-known sports organisation who are working on a number of exciting projects, to recruit a Commercial Manager during their early stages to help drive success.
You will drive commercial success throughout the go-to-market, launch and growth phases by taking the lead on product strategy and range management, brand and marketing management across the full marketing mix, sales development and management through B2C and B2B channels on a global scale.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and managing commercial product strategy and range management, hand-in-hand with the product development team.
- Developing and leading brand, marketing, and communication strategies across geographies to deliver defined strategic, operational and financial growth goals.
- Developing and managing all sales channels (D2C, B2C, B2B), globally, in-line with the strategic plan.
- Driving device sales, growing subscription numbers and revenue.
- Building relationships with strategic brand, media and platform partners.
- Leveraging data analysis, analytics and insights in commercial, brand, product and marketing development and decision making.
- P&L management and full budget control.
- Leading product forecasting and demand planning
- Managing commercial contractual negotiations and ensuring legal compliance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant sales and marketing leadership experience in at least one direct to consumer business
- Demonstrable experience of successfully taking new products and brands to market, particularly in the UK and USA
- Consumer durables experience (i.e. a physical product), ideally premium consumer electricals and / or connected home devices
- Expertise across all digital channels to include ecommerce and apps
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital business models including subscription
- Interest in, sport, nutrition, health and fitness, industry experience is desirable
What's on offer for you:
- An excellent start-up environment, short decision paths and fast moving
- Collaborative environment with people encouraged to take responsibility and accountability with no blame culture
- Flexible approach to working (hours and location) and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to contribute to ground breaking digital projects
Please do apply now or get in touch for further information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.