Handle Recruitment is working with a new digital music platform to find a Commercial Manager to join their growing team in West London. Reporting directly to the CEO, key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the CEO to develop the Sales and Commercial strategies and define targets.
- Working alongside the Marketing and the Product Development teams to create the necessary media inventory and brand partnership assets to package up and take to market.
- Engaging with media agencies and brand marketing teams to introduce and sell the platform, building long-terms commercial relationships.
- Ensuring that analytics and reporting systems are in place in order to service client accounts.
- Working with promoters, venues and artists management companies to build them into larger partnership opportunities.
- Maintaining relationships with ticketing partners and ensure the platform is optimised to maximise revenues from ticket affiliate deals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A driven and creative selling ability with a focus on setting and delivering ambitious targets.
- Demonstrable passion for music (preferably electronic), digital marketing and developments in the content marketplace.
- The ability to demonstrate proven success at closing new business and generating incremental revenues in a similar environment.
- Up to date knowledge on trends in the digital media landscape
- An advertising and / or brand partnership sales background
- Strong existing relationships with media agencies and also with brand owners and a good understanding of how they operate.
Immediate interview for successful candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.