Commercial Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detailed orientated Commercial Manager to join an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will be responsible for all e-commerce initiatives, working hand-in-hand with CRM, Marketing, Digital Marketing to optimise marketing for target products, whilst informing e-commerce activities across the label with support from Central D2C.
Based in London offices, this role will suit an upbeat and personable Commercial Manager, who is used to meeting the demands of a fast-paced, results driven, media environment.
Key features will include:
- Product and campaign analytics to create industry leading best practice, with support from Central D2C Ops Manager
- Consumer behaviour trends and e-commerce reporting
- Leading all label e-commerce campaigns, including live event initiatives and ticketing
- Supporting the Head of Sales with all online commercial strategy
The ideal candidate will:
- Be always on approach to e-commerce
- Have a commercial understanding with a creative side, whilst having fantastic communication and problem solving skills
- Have the ability to communicate e-commerce strategies and the benefits for each individual campaign
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Commercial Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.