Commercial Marketing Executive - Data and Loyalty
Retail & Ecommerce
Handle are delighted to have partnered with one of the leading groups in grocery retail and online shopping, this client are on a mission to change the retail landscape and they're looking for a data driven and customer centric marketer, to join them on their mission.
This is a wonderful role and I want to hear from you, if you have either a passion for or an interest in retail, and you're looking for your next position within marketing.
- As part of the Grocery Marketing team, you will work with the commercial manager on helping the wider business make profitable and smart decisions in all areas of customer marketing and the customer journey.
- Meet departmental objectives for customer acquisition, longer term loyalty from the customer base and early journey retention.
- Development of proposals for campaigns, accounting for costs and effort of multiple marketing campaigns across the team.
- Working alongside the insight team, in interpreting and manipulating analysis in order to deliver cost effective improvements and customer initiatives.
You Will Have:
- A data-first approach, the ability to think analytically and use supporting reports in order to increase customer acquisition and retention.
- Either 1 - 2 years' experience in Marketing, ideally within retail, or within in a business that is supported by customers and customer retention.
- Experience in managing projects end to end, you'll be autonomous and able to work to numerous deadlines and anyone time.
- Outstanding organisational skills, flexibility and a proactive and can-do approach.
This is a great opportunity for a junior marketer, keen to take the next step in their career and join an already thriving business. Please get in touch to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.