Handle are excited to be partnering with the world's leading digital performing arts education platform whose aim is to make the arts accessible for everyone, not just the few. Using the power of technology and the passion of like-minded people, they want to put live performance into every classroom across the globe as well as a range of educational resources for secondary schools and higher education.
Rapidly growing due to continued investment, they are looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven marketing manager to build and own the global lead generation effort. The successful candidate will be passionate about developing creative marketing campaigns and resources that excite educators to talk with their sales consultants and subscribe to their cloud-based digital learning resource. Working directly with your Marketing Executive and members of the Content Marketing, Sales, Education Publishing teams, you will architect a multi-channel marketing strategy that drives qualified sales leads and supports the inside sales teams outbound sales efforts.
Reporting to the VP of Global Sales, this will be a role with challenging revenue and lead generation targets and a high level of autonomy within a fast paced environment and high growth company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and executing all aspects of lead generation marketing to the K-12 and post-secondary markets across the globe, including email marketing, marketing website, SEO, social media, webinars, sales collateral, and other initiatives that drive brand and product awareness, inbound leads, and sales.
- Developing and executing short- and long-term lead generation strategies.
- Working with the Content Marketing team to design and produce targeted email campaigns, webinars, and website landing pages that engage, inform, and motivate prospects into and through the sales funnel. Localising and optimising sales/marketing messaging across the globe.
- Developing and evolving the sales enablement toolkit - sales collateral, explainer videos, presentations, testimonials, and case studies.
- Working closely with the sales team to help them understand the purpose, use, and timing of each marketing program.
- Assisting in the building and maintaining of sales and marketing data.
- Securing and optimising strategic co-marketing partnerships that drive product awareness and sales leads.
- Leading/conducting market research to assess customer needs and expectations, market conditions, key funding sources, competitive landscape, and other relevant factors.
- Capturing and evaluating customer input and sales team feedback through surveys, focus groups, online communication, and direct interaction.
- Capturing, reporting, and leveraging data analytics to inform marketing strategies.
- Measure performance of all commercial marketing activities in HubSpot CRM, tying lead generation performance to sales and assessing against goals/KPIs.
- Creating and regularly producing reports for the company that explain the progress of each marketing program and effect on the sales funnel. Using data to show program results and recommendations for program improvements.
- Brainstorming new and creative lead generation strategies.
The ideal candidate will possess 3 years digital marketing experience with a proven track record of planning and managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis. You will be a competent user of HubSpot and possess strong analytical skills including experience reviewing performance results. A strong, current understanding of the US and UK education markets would be a advantageous but not essential.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing business at an exciting and crucial time - if you are a commercially minded and dedicated marketer who enjoys working in a fast paced, autonomous and dynamic environment, please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.