Commercial Marketing Manager - Retail and Loyalty
I am delighted to be working with a FTSE 100 business, who are at the forefront of technology and pride themselves on consistently and continually offering fantastic services to both their customers and clients. You'll be responsible for driving a particular area of customer facing initiatives and communication for the company.
You will have a thorough understanding and be comfortable in paid and earned media, as well as digital and physical media across partnerships and sponsorships.
- Keeping your eye on industry activities and trends in owned and appropriate areas.
- Management of budgets and investments in the owned, specific area that you manage from a marketing and loyalty perspective.
- Development of quality communications, making the best use of budget and marketing materials.
- Development and delivery of the consumer PR and social strategy to generate positive coverage and deepen brand engagement, as well as bringing the brand to life through effective communication.
- A thorough background and understanding of B2C campaign execution.
- The ability and capability to effectively interpret insights and research to then deliver and influence on campaigns.
- A track record of influencing, managing and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Please get in touch if you have experience in the above and are excited by a new challenge in loyalty driven marketing.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.