Handle is looking for a super-efficient and analytically minded Commercial Pricing Coordinator to join the commercial sales team at a leading music and entertainment company. The main purpose of this role is to support the commercial team & wider business in various day to day queries surrounding pricing & orders processes.
Main Duties Include:
- Setting new release pricing within MES
- Managing campaign prices changes & maintain accurate records of all campaign products
- Ad hoc ordering, including cover of management orders
- Checking & approving pricing of orders from Sainsburys, Asda and Morrisons
- Retro & markdown tracking for supermarkets
- Ad hoc analysis, document collation and reporting as required
If you're passionate about music and have solid experience working with pricing systems within the entertainment industry please apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.