Handle are proud to be recruiting for a Commercial Analyst to work for a huge and leading player within the Film, Visual Effects and Entertainment Industry. The Commercial Analyst will be responsible for the key analysis for specific projects and productions, working closely with producers, production teams and managers. Responsible for the day to day financial activity, ad-hoc analysis and reporting this front line and value adding role will play a huge part in supporting some of the biggest and most successful projects and releases in the industry. As well as the day to day financial support for productions the successful candidate will also assist with the analysis required for new ventures and projects during the bidding process:
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Maintaining assigned production accounting records.
- Assists Producer in managing budgets and Estimated Final Cost reports
- Assist Producer with bidding for new projects
- Prepares cost analysis and prepares weekly status reports for the Producers.
- Reviews weekly detail reports for accuracy and makes reclassification as required.
- Provides information for facility forecasting and planning.
- Works with legal ensuring contracts are in place and contractual terms are followed.
- Strong and proven analytical skills
- Numerical Degree
- Proven professional financial experience, some of which gained in Feature or similar entertainment production
- Expert proficiency in Excel.
- Proven background in effectively dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Business partnering approach
The successful candidate will possess the above skill set and experience as well as offering the personality traits required to successfully communicate and report to both the none financial focused creative teams and senior business figures. The position is ideal for a candidate experienced in working on ad-hoc and multiple projects, productions and ventures. You will be highly numerate and analytical and possess a proven track record of working with high volumes of data and information. Media and Entertainment experience is essential! Apply Now!!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.