An exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial Reporting Analyst to join an established and successful womenswear brand! The role will be based in their Central London Office and will be reporting in to the Commercial Finance Analyst. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a background in IT or business analysis, looking for a more commercial role.
The main responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Creation, maintenance and optimisation of static and dynamic reports based on the relevant database and scripting technologies
- Weekly performance reviews for Corporate Board and Management Board, covering a number of different financial KPI's
- Monthly financial reporting for both Corporate and Management Board meetings
- Analysis of performance vs budget and targets at divisional, regional and store levels
- Financial analysis to support the Company's rapid international expansion
- Ad hoc analysis to support and facilitate strategic development of Retail Operations, Buying and Merchandising, Property, Marketing and E-Commerce divisions
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills and be an advanced user of Excel. Experience in a similar industry is preferable
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.