A global leader in film and TV content are currently seeking a Commercial Strategy Analyst to join the business in a broad role that's key to business planning. Based out of their modern London office, you'll provide support and guidance on key strategic projects and distribution activities supply analysis across a wide range of business issues. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are passionate about film and TV and possess strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Build and develop relationships with teams and individuals across the business to both facilitate information gathering and provide analytical support when required.
- Work with the Commercial Strategy & Business Planning to scope and deliver on key strategic projects across the business.
- Provide support to the Distribution Team in preparation of pitch presentations.
- Assist in preparing presentations for senior management meetings.
- Analyse operators in the market by working with Research and Finance and utilising market intelligence to provide insight that influences key business decisions.
- Assist in generating regular and ad hoc market and business environment reports including key trends in the industry and digital market, competitor and industry analysis.
- Monitoring and tracking competitor and market activity and trends.
- Collate and prepare information as requested.
Key Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree, Business or Economics degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a Business Analyst or Commercial Analyst, ideally in Media
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong influencing, persuasion and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.