Handle Recruitment is working with a global asset management company to find an experienced Communications and Events Manager for one of their prestigious mixed-use developments in London. You will be responsible for increasing publicity for the site, enhancing relationships with key stakeholders and expanding its calendar of high profile events.
Key features will include:
- Creating communications campaigns which anchor value to the development's brand
- Ensuring the development's brand is well-positioned and promoted externally through a range of channels
- Delivering high quality communications which appropriately engage relevant audiences
- Creating opportunities which generate excitement with enough impact to drive PR and social media traffic
- Liaising with external PR agency to develop press briefs and striplings
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Preparing, managing and maximising communications and events budgets
- Reviewing and analysing all existing events activity to identify opportunities for efficiency and growth
- Creating new events and communications campaigns to create a more fully developed events and communications calendar
- Managing event administration including financial reporting, health and safety documentation, board reports and presentations to stakeholders
- Generating and managing event sponsorship agreements
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous event management experience
- Experience of developing creative and innovative campaigns and events
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A dynamic and proactive approach with excellent organisation skills
- The confidence to sell ideas
- A CIM qualification, ideally
This role will suit some who has worked on experiential and/ or mass participation events, enjoys being a team player and is a highly organised individual with a strong sense of brand and marketing.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.