Handle Recruitment is seeking a Communications Manager to execute international PR campaigns and write engaging copy for an international B2B media and events business.
In a role where full creative freedom will be encouraged, as the Communications Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Researching and writing copy for press releases, newsletters, editorial, websites, brochures and emails to promote events and conference programmes
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing team to write copy that engages with the audience and promotes key messages in a creative and simple way
- Collaborating with the design team to ensure that the copy fits well with the graphic design of campaigns
- Devising and implementing media contact programmes, as well as maintaining existing relationships with key journalists
- Building on the current press lists
- Being a visible presence and brand ambassador within the print publication community
- Planning for and managing press offices and press conferences onsite
- Updating the media sections of event websites
- Liaising with other departments, including design, production, sales and web
- Event support, including managing stands, media coordination and registration
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Commercial experience of writing advertising copy for the B2B market
- Bounds of creativity and the ability to apply this to marketing materials
- PR experience
- Strong communication skills, confidence liaising with clients over phone, email and face to face at events
- Project and time management skills
- Additional languages desirable but not necessary
Please apply to discuss further!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.