Handle has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Communications Director to head up the communications team at leading music industry body. As Communications director you will develop key influential relationships throughout the wider industry and oversee all editorial content and overall communications output for the business. Reporting directly to the CEO you will be responsible for:
- Oversight of all external activity including events, branding, conferences and sponsorship.
- Stakeholder management of labels/artists.
- Writing research reports and managing the communications strategy around their release.
- Managing external relations including award show presence.
- Managing internal industry relations.
- Managing and exploring new opportunities to raise the company profile through wider music industry engagement.
- Supporting wider political engagement through communications and events.
- Managing Website and Social Media presence.
The successful candidate will bring a wealth of industry insight and knowledge and have a solid base of contacts in place. You will be passionate about the delivery of positive and progressive messaging and have excellent communications skills and a diverse outlook around exciting developments within the music industry.
Experience in a similar role within entertainment is essential for this role.
Immediate interview for successful applicants.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.