Do you want to work for one of the world's best known brands? Do you have experience in PR and communications? Are you obsessed with grime and urban?
Then you may be the person for this role!
My client is a global FMCG lifestyle business, looking for a Communications Executive to manage all editorial communication for cultural projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Building close relationships with influencers and media representatives on an international scale
- Leading the development plan to serve local business and youth needs
- Driving brand awareness through the business portfolio
- Developing plans with credible partners within the music/social/youth space
- Generate new content for channel building
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly interested in the music scene
- Have experience in communications/PR for music/culture marketing
- Have an understanding of the distribution across owned/earned channels
- Be an excellent story- teller
This is a rare opportunity to join an incredible brand to drive all cultural communications and be at the centre of amazing events.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.