Handle Recruitment is seeking a Communications Executive to join a global B2B media, events and business intelligence organisation.
The Communications team is responsible for informing, engaging and motivating the 3,400 colleagues that work across the business. Reporting to the Communications Manager, the Communications Executive will play a key role in developing and maintaining company culture through a range of communication tools, initiatives and activities.
As the Communication Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, creating and editing engaging content from across the business in written, audio and visual forms, to be shared across internal communication channels including intranet, newsletters and in-person events
- Establishing a strong network of internal contributors at various levels across the business and building effective working relationships with colleagues globally
- Managing intranet pages across the three divisions, from design and functionality to publishing content, training others, and acting as the go-to-expert for colleagues
- Assisting with corporate communications campaigns such as brand roll-out, global HR initiatives and the annual company awards ceremony
- Working with Office Managers and HR teams to coordinate and manage colleague engagement initiatives across the three divisions, such as the Young Colleagues Network, social events, volunteering programmes and new starter lunches
- Collating material for social media pages and websites to support our front-facing brands
- Assisting with live events such as quarterly Town Halls, leadership meetings and colleague forums, as required
- Managing and updating distribution lists to ensure accuracy
- Editing and proof-reading copy going out on behalf of the Communications team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience in a Marketing/Communications role, preferably in a corporate environment
- A good understanding of the role internal communications play in corporate messaging and colleague engagement
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with and work with stakeholders of all levels
- Experience with community, social media and collaboration tools, notably Microsoft Office 365 and all MS Office packages
- Aptitude for basic graphic design and layout work for web, video, newsletters and other visual media
- Strong writing and story-telling skills, and the ability to make content engaging and accessible to a wide variety of internal stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and adapt to change where needed
- Strong attention to detail
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.